Chapter 6. Internal Strength Measurements with Brittle Spheres
- William Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1981 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 1980 Fall Meeting and 83rd Annual Meeting of the Materials & Equipment and Whitewares Divisions The American Ceramic Society: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 2, No. 9/10
How to Cite
Petrak, D. R. and Shook, W. B. (2008) Internal Strength Measurements with Brittle Spheres, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 1980 Fall Meeting and 83rd Annual Meeting of the Materials & Equipment and Whitewares Divisions The American Ceramic Society: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 2, No. 9/10 (ed W. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291108.ch6
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1981
Print ISBN: 9780470373910
Online ISBN: 9780470291108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!