11. Metal Marking of Dinnerware Glaze: Correlation with Friction and Surface Roughness
- William M. Carty
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2004 The American Ceramics Society
Whitewares and Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 25, Issue 2
How to Cite
Lee, H., Carty, W. M. and Castilone, R. J. (2004) Metal Marking of Dinnerware Glaze: Correlation with Friction and Surface Roughness, in Whitewares and Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 25, Issue 2 (ed W. M. Carty), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291177.ch11
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780470051474
Online ISBN: 9780470291177
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!