Chapter 18. Fabrication of Microstructured Ceramics by Electrophoretic Deposition of Optimized Suspensions
- Edgar Lara-Curzio and
- Michael J. Readey
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2004 The American Ceramic Society
28th International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 25, Issue 3
How to Cite
Von Both, H., Dauscher, M. and Haußelt, J. (2004) Fabrication of Microstructured Ceramics by Electrophoretic Deposition of Optimized Suspensions, in 28th International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 25, Issue 3 (eds E. Lara-Curzio and M. J. Readey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291184.ch18
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780470051498
Online ISBN: 9780470291184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!