Chapter 39. Characterization of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Layers by Computed X-Ray Microtomography and Small-Angle Scattering
- Edgar Lara-Curzio and
- Michael J. Readey
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2004 The American Ceramic Society
28th International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 25, Issue 3
How to Cite
Allen, A. J., Dobbins, T. A., Ilavsky, J., Zhao, F., Virkar, A., Aimer, J. and Decarlo, F. (2004) Characterization of Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Layers by Computed X-Ray Microtomography and Small-Angle Scattering, in 28th International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 25, Issue 3 (eds E. Lara-Curzio and M. J. Readey), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291184.ch39
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780470051498
Online ISBN: 9780470291184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!