29. Study of the Relationship Between the Young's Modulus and Microstructure of Vacuum Plasma Sprayed Boron Carbide
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramics Society
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 2
How to Cite
Jazi, H. R. S., Azarmi, F., Coyle, Thomas. W. and Mostaghimi, Javad. (2005) Study of the Relationship Between the Young's Modulus and Microstructure of Vacuum Plasma Sprayed Boron Carbide, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 2 (ed E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291221.ch29
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982329
Online ISBN: 9780470291221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!