40. Transpiration Cooling Structure Effects on the Strength of 3D-Woven SiC/SiC Composites Under Thermal Cycling
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramics Society
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 2
How to Cite
Hayashi, T. (2008) Transpiration Cooling Structure Effects on the Strength of 3D-Woven SiC/SiC Composites Under Thermal Cycling, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 2 (ed E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291221.ch40
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982329
Online ISBN: 9780470291221
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!