19. Crack Driving Forces in a Multilayered Coating System for Ceramic Matrix Composite Substrates
- Dongming Zhu and
- Kevin Plucknett
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramics Society
Advances in Ceramic Coatings and Ceramic-Metal Systems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 3
How to Cite
Ghosn, L. J., Zhu, D. M. and Miller, R. A. (2005) Crack Driving Forces in a Multilayered Coating System for Ceramic Matrix Composite Substrates, in Advances in Ceramic Coatings and Ceramic-Metal Systems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 3 (eds D. Zhu and K. Plucknett), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291238.ch19
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982336
Online ISBN: 9780470291238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!