27. Cermet and Hard Metal Coatings for Advanced Large Diesel Engines with Reduced Pollutant Emissions
- Dongming Zhu and
- Kevin Plucknett
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramics Society
Advances in Ceramic Coatings and Ceramic-Metal Systems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 3
How to Cite
Candel, A., Gadow, R. and López, D. (2005) Cermet and Hard Metal Coatings for Advanced Large Diesel Engines with Reduced Pollutant Emissions, in Advances in Ceramic Coatings and Ceramic-Metal Systems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 3 (eds D. Zhu and K. Plucknett), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291238.ch27
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982336
Online ISBN: 9780470291238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!