33. Shape-Preserving Chemical Conversion of Self-Assembled 3-D Bioclastic Micro/Nanostructures Via Low-Temperature Displacement Reactions
- Dongming Zhu and
- Kevin Plucknett
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramics Society
Advances in Ceramic Coatings and Ceramic-Metal Systems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 3
How to Cite
Allan, S. M., Weatherspoon, M. R., Graham, P. D., Cai, Y., Haluska, M. S., Snyder, R. L. and Sandhage, K. H. (2005) Shape-Preserving Chemical Conversion of Self-Assembled 3-D Bioclastic Micro/Nanostructures Via Low-Temperature Displacement Reactions, in Advances in Ceramic Coatings and Ceramic-Metal Systems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 3 (eds D. Zhu and K. Plucknett), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291238.ch33
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982336
Online ISBN: 9780470291238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!