26. Finite Element Analysis of the Bonded Compliant Seal Design—A New Sealing Concept for Use in Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Narottam P. Bansal
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramic Society
Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 4
How to Cite
Koeppel, B. J. and Weil, K. S. (2005) Finite Element Analysis of the Bonded Compliant Seal Design—A New Sealing Concept for Use in Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cells, in Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 4 (ed N. P. Bansal), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291245.ch26
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982343
Online ISBN: 9780470291245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!