9. Dielectric Properties of Nm-Sized Barium Titanate Fine Particles and Their Size Dependence
- Sheng Yao,
- Bruce Tuttle,
- Clive Randall and
- Dwight Viehland
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramic Society
Advances in Electronic Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 5
How to Cite
Wada, S., Hoshina, T., Yasuno, H., Ohishi, M., Kakemoto, H., Tsurumi, T. and Yashima, M. (2005) Dielectric Properties of Nm-Sized Barium Titanate Fine Particles and Their Size Dependence, in Advances in Electronic Ceramic Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 5 (eds S. Yao, B. Tuttle, C. Randall and D. Viehland), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291252.ch9
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982350
Online ISBN: 9780470291252
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!