13. The Bioactivity of PDMS-CaO-SiO2 Based Hybrid Materials Prepared by the Addition of Transition Metal Alkoxides
- Mineo Mizuno
Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramic Society
Advances in Bioceramics and Biocomposites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 6
How to Cite
Fukushima, M., Yasuda, E., Kita, H., Shimizu, M., Hoshkawa, Y. and Tanabe, Y. (2005) The Bioactivity of PDMS-CaO-SiO2 Based Hybrid Materials Prepared by the Addition of Transition Metal Alkoxides, in Advances in Bioceramics and Biocomposites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 6 (ed M. Mizuno), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291269.ch13
- Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982367
Online ISBN: 9780470291269
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!