18. Study of “Adsorption/Desorption” Phenomena on Friction Debris of Aircraft Brakes
- Manuel E. Brito,
- Peter Filip,
- Charles Lewinsohn,
- Ali Sayir,
- Mark Opeka and
- William M. Mullins
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramic Society
Developments in Advanced Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 8
How to Cite
Peszynska-Bialczyk, K., Krkoska, M., Pawliczek, A., Filip, P. and Anderson, K. (2005) Study of “Adsorption/Desorption” Phenomena on Friction Debris of Aircraft Brakes, in Developments in Advanced Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 8 (eds M. E. Brito, P. Filip, C. Lewinsohn, A. Sayir, M. Opeka and W. M. Mullins), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291283.ch18
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982619
Online ISBN: 9780470291283
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!