23. Post Engine Test Characterization of Self Sealing Ceramic Matrix Composites for Nozzle Seals in Gas Turbine Engines
- Manuel E. Brito,
- Peter Filip,
- Charles Lewinsohn,
- Ali Sayir,
- Mark Opeka and
- William M. Mullins
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2005 The American Ceramic Society
Developments in Advanced Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 8
How to Cite
Bouillon, E., Louchet, C., Spriet, P., Ojard, G., Feindel, D., Logan, C. and Rogers, K. (2005) Post Engine Test Characterization of Self Sealing Ceramic Matrix Composites for Nozzle Seals in Gas Turbine Engines, in Developments in Advanced Ceramics and Composites: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 26, Number 8 (eds M. E. Brito, P. Filip, C. Lewinsohn, A. Sayir, M. Opeka and W. M. Mullins), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291283.ch23
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9781574982619
Online ISBN: 9780470291283
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!