Chapter 42. Microwave Assisted (Mass) Processing of Metal-Ceramic and Reaction-Bonded Composites
- Rajan Tandon,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramics Society
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 2
How to Cite
Karandikar, P. G., Aghajanian, M. K., Agrawal, D. and Cheng, J. (2006) Microwave Assisted (Mass) Processing of Metal-Ceramic and Reaction-Bonded Composites, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 2 (eds R. Tandon, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291313.ch42
- Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080528
Online ISBN: 9780470291313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!