Chapter 60. Processing, Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior of SiC-Based Ceramics via Naturally Derived Scaffolds
- Rajan Tandon,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramics Society
Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 2
How to Cite
De Arellano Lopez, A. R., Fernandez, J. M., Feria, F. M. V., Sepúlveda, R. E., Robledo, M. J. L., Llorca, J., Pastor, J. Y., Presas, M., Faber, K. T., Kaul, V. S., Pappacena, K. E. and Wilkes, T. E. (2006) Processing, Microstructure and Mechanical Behavior of SiC-Based Ceramics via Naturally Derived Scaffolds, in Mechanical Properties and Performance of Engineering Ceramics II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 2 (eds R. Tandon, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291313.ch60
- Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080528
Online ISBN: 9780470291313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!