19. Nondestructive Evaluation Methods for High Temperature Ceramic Coatings
- Dongming Zhu,
- Uwe Schulz,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramics Society
Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 3
How to Cite
Ellingson, W. A., Lipanovich, R., Hopson, S. and Visher, R. (2006) Nondestructive Evaluation Methods for High Temperature Ceramic Coatings, in Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 3 (eds D. Zhu, U. Schulz, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291320.ch19
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080535
Online ISBN: 9780470291320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!