22. Spacecraft Thermal Management Via Control of Optical Properties in the Near Solar Environment
- Dongming Zhu,
- Uwe Schulz,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramics Society
Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 3
How to Cite
Drewry, D., King, D., Sample, J., Demons, D., Caruso, K., Potocki, K., Eng, D., Mehoke, D., Mattix, M., Thomas, M. and Nagle, D. (2006) Spacecraft Thermal Management Via Control of Optical Properties in the Near Solar Environment, in Advanced Ceramic Coatings and Interfaces: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 3 (eds D. Zhu, U. Schulz, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291320.ch22
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080535
Online ISBN: 9780470291320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!