Chapter 18. Control of Microstructure of NiO-SDC Composite Particles for Development of High Performance SOFC Anodes
- Narottam P. Bansal,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramics Society
Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 4
How to Cite
Kawahara, K., Suda, S., Takahashi, S., Kawano, M., Yoshida, H. and Inagaki, T. (2006) Control of Microstructure of NiO-SDC Composite Particles for Development of High Performance SOFC Anodes, in Advances in Solid Oxide Fuel Cells II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 4 (eds N. P. Bansal, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291337.ch18
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080542
Online ISBN: 9780470291337
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!