Chapter 6. Grain Boundary Chemistry of SiC-Based Armor
- Lisa Prokurat,
- Andrew Wereszczak,
- Edgar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramics Society
Advances in Ceramic Armor II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 7
How to Cite
Pabit, E., Siebein, K., Butt, D. P., Heinrich, H., Ray, D., Kaur, S., Flinders, R. M. and Cutler, R. A. (2008) Grain Boundary Chemistry of SiC-Based Armor, in Advances in Ceramic Armor II: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 7 (eds L. Prokurat, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291368.ch6
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780470080573
Online ISBN: 9780470291368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!