5. Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes and Silicon Carbide Nanofibers as Composite Reinforcing Materials
- William M. Mullins,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Egar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramic Society
Synthesis and Processing of Nanostructured Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 8
How to Cite
Li, H., Kothari, A. and Sheldon, B. W. (2007) Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes and Silicon Carbide Nanofibers as Composite Reinforcing Materials, in Synthesis and Processing of Nanostructured Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 8 (eds W. M. Mullins, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291375.ch5
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470080511
Online ISBN: 9780470291375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!