9. Synthesis and Characterization of Cubic Silicon Carbide (β-SiC) and Trigonal Silicon Nitride (α-Si3N4) Nanowires
- William M. Mullins,
- Andrew Wereszczak and
- Egar Lara-Curzio
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2007 The American Ceramic Society
Synthesis and Processing of Nanostructured Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 8
How to Cite
Saulig-Wenger, R., Bechelany, M., Cornu, D., Bernard, S., Chassagneux, F., Miele, P. and Epicier, T. (2007) Synthesis and Characterization of Cubic Silicon Carbide (β-SiC) and Trigonal Silicon Nitride (α-Si3N4) Nanowires, in Synthesis and Processing of Nanostructured Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 27, Issue 8 (eds W. M. Mullins, A. Wereszczak and E. Lara-Curzio), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470291375.ch9
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780470080511
Online ISBN: 9780470291375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!