3. Cultural Attitudes Concerning the Use of Animals
Published Online: 18 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2002 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Tending Animals in the Global Village: A Guide to International Veterinary Medicine
How to Cite
Sherman, D. M. (2002) Cultural Attitudes Concerning the Use of Animals, in Tending Animals in the Global Village: A Guide to International Veterinary Medicine, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470292136.ch3
- Published Online: 18 FEB 2008
- Published Print: 1 MAY 2002
Print ISBN: 9780683180510
Online ISBN: 9780470292136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!