Chapter 15. Refractory Corrosion Behavior Under Air-Fuel and Oxy-Fuel Environments
- Charles H. Drummond III
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1996 The Ohio State University
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 57th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 18, Issue 1
How to Cite
Godard, H. T., Kotacska, L. H., Wosinski, J. F., Winder, S. M., Gupta, A., Selkregg, K. R. and Gould, S. (1997) Refractory Corrosion Behavior Under Air-Fuel and Oxy-Fuel Environments, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 57th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 18, Issue 1 (ed C. H. Drummond), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294406.ch15
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780470375464
Online ISBN: 9780470294406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!