Chapter 4. Demonstration of Cost-Effective NOx Reduction on a Regenerative Sideport Glass Furnace Using Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging
- Charles H. Drummond III
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1996 The Ohio State University
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 57th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 18, Issue 1
How to Cite
Mohr, P., Neff, D., Rue, D., Abbasi, H., Li, J. and Hope, S. (1997) Demonstration of Cost-Effective NOx Reduction on a Regenerative Sideport Glass Furnace Using Oxygen-Enriched Air Staging, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 57th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 18, Issue 1 (ed C. H. Drummond), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294406.ch4
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1997
Print ISBN: 9780470375464
Online ISBN: 9780470294406
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!