Chapter 28. The Stress Dependence Damage Mechanism During Tensile Creep and Fatigue in a SiC/SiC Composite at 1400°C
- Don Bray
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1988 The American Ceramic Society
22nd Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 19, Issue 3
How to Cite
Cao, J.-W., Mizuno, M. and Nagano, Y. (1988) The Stress Dependence Damage Mechanism During Tensile Creep and Fatigue in a SiC/SiC Composite at 1400°C, in 22nd Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 19, Issue 3 (ed D. Bray), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294482.ch28
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9780470375587
Online ISBN: 9780470294482
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!