Chapter 45. Processing, Deformation, and Fracture of Ni-Al2O3 Composites with and Without Graded Microstructures
- Don Bray
Published Online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 1998 The American Ceramic Society
22nd Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 19, Issue 4
How to Cite
Winter, A. N., Corff, B. A., Reimanis, I. E. and Rabin, B. H. (2010) Processing, Deformation, and Fracture of Ni-Al2O3 Composites with and Without Graded Microstructures, in 22nd Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 19, Issue 4 (ed D. Bray), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294499.ch45
- Published Online: 23 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1998
Print ISBN: 9780470375594
Online ISBN: 9780470294499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!