Chapter 20. A Direct Comparison of Oxy-Fuel Burner Technology
- Charles H. Drummond III
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1999 The American Ceramic Society
59th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 20, Issue 1
How to Cite
Tyler, J. H., Booth, J. F., Marchiando, R. D. and Lievre, K. A. (1999) A Direct Comparison of Oxy-Fuel Burner Technology, in 59th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 20, Issue 1 (ed C. H. Drummond), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294536.ch20
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780470375617
Online ISBN: 9780470294536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!