Chapter 32. Thermal Conductiviy of CVI and PIP SiC/SiC Composites
- Ersan Ustundag and
- Gary Fischman
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1999 The American Ceramic Society
23rd Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures : A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 20, Issue 3
How to Cite
Yamada, R., Taguchi, T., Nakano, J. and Igawa, N. (2008) Thermal Conductiviy of CVI and PIP SiC/SiC Composites, in 23rd Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures : A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 20, Issue 3 (eds E. Ustundag and G. Fischman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294567.ch32
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780470375631
Online ISBN: 9780470294567
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!