Chapter 8. Long-Term Experience with Nienburger Glas Batch Preheating Systems
- John Kieffer
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2000 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 60th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 21, Issue 1
How to Cite
Beutin, E. F. and Leimkühler, J. H. (2000) Long-Term Experience with Nienburger Glas Batch Preheating Systems, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 60th Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 21, Issue 1 (ed J. Kieffer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294598.ch8
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780470375662
Online ISBN: 9780470294598
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!