Chapter 69. Alumina Composites for Oxide/Oxide Fibrous Monoliths
- Todd Jessen and
- Ersan Ustundag
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2000 The American Ceramic Society
24th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 21, Issue 3
How to Cite
Cruse, T. A., Polzin, B. J., Picciolo, J. J., Singh, D., Tsaliagos, R. N. and Goretta, K. C. (2000) Alumina Composites for Oxide/Oxide Fibrous Monoliths, in 24th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 21, Issue 3 (eds T. Jessen and E. Ustundag), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294628.ch69
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2000
Print ISBN: 9780470375686
Online ISBN: 9780470294628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!