Chapter 27. Development of Fast Firing Schedules for Porcelains from the Study of Mullite Formations in Porcelains
- William M. Carty
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 The American Ceramic Society
Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 22, Issue 2
How to Cite
Seymour, D. I., Misture, S. T. and Carty, W. M. (2001) Development of Fast Firing Schedules for Porcelains from the Study of Mullite Formations in Porcelains, in Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 22, Issue 2 (ed W. M. Carty), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294673.ch27
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780470375723
Online ISBN: 9780470294673
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!