Chapter 11. Cermet Tool and Die Materials from Metal Coated Powders
- Mrityunjay Singh and
- Todd Jessen
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 The American Ceramic Society
25th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 22, Issue 3
How to Cite
Sherman, A. J., Smith, G., Dean Baker, MR. and Richard Toth, MR. (2001) Cermet Tool and Die Materials from Metal Coated Powders, in 25th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 22, Issue 3 (eds M. Singh and T. Jessen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294680.ch11
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780470375730
Online ISBN: 9780470294680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!