Chapter 51. Exploration of Reliable Oxide Fiber Testing Procedures and Development of a Multicontinuum Based Creep Analysis Module
- Mrityunjay Singh and
- Todd Jessen
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2001 The American Ceramic Society
25th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 22, Issue 3
How to Cite
Pai, D., Acharya, Y., Yarmolenko, S., Sankar, J., Zawada, L. and Lua, J. (2001) Exploration of Reliable Oxide Fiber Testing Procedures and Development of a Multicontinuum Based Creep Analysis Module, in 25th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 22, Issue 3 (eds M. Singh and T. Jessen), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294680.ch51
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2001
Print ISBN: 9780470375730
Online ISBN: 9780470294680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!