Chapter 100. Controlling Shrinkage Stresses Arising During Joining with Allyl-Hydridopolycarbosilane
- Hua-Tay Lin and
- Mrityunjay Singh
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2002 The American Ceramic Society
26th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 23, Issue 3
How to Cite
Lewinsohn, C. A. and Jones, R. H. (2002) Controlling Shrinkage Stresses Arising During Joining with Allyl-Hydridopolycarbosilane, in 26th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 23, Issue 3 (eds H.-T. Lin and M. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294741.ch100
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780470375785
Online ISBN: 9780470294741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!