Chapter 21. Grain Boundary Strengthening of Porous Alumina Ceramics: Effect of Secondary Inclusions and Dopants
- Hau-Tay Lin and
- Mrityunjay Singh
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2002 The American Ceramic Society
26th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 23, Issue 4
How to Cite
Jayaseelan, D. D., Kondo, N., Brito, M. E. and Ohji, T. (2002) Grain Boundary Strengthening of Porous Alumina Ceramics: Effect of Secondary Inclusions and Dopants, in 26th Annual Conference on Composites, Advanced Ceramics, Materials, and Structures: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 23, Issue 4 (eds H.-T. Lin and M. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294758.ch21
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780470375792
Online ISBN: 9780470294758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!