Chapter 14. Adsorption of Poly(Acrylic Acid) on Clay Surfaces, the Effects of Washing to Remove Impurity Species Present in the Clay
- Willam M. Carty
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2003 The American Ceramic Society
Whitewares and Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 2
How to Cite
Schulz, B. M., Brumbach, M. T., Caughel, C. M. and Carty, W. M. (2003) Adsorption of Poly(Acrylic Acid) on Clay Surfaces, the Effects of Washing to Remove Impurity Species Present in the Clay, in Whitewares and Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 2 (ed W. M. Carty), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294796.ch14
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780470375822
Online ISBN: 9780470294796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!