Chapter 9. Distribution of Polyvinyl Alcohol in an Alumina System as Seen by a Petrographic Microscope
- Willam M. Carty
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2003 The American Ceramic Society
Whitewares and Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 2
How to Cite
August, C. R., Nycz, S. M. and Haber, R. A. (2003) Distribution of Polyvinyl Alcohol in an Alumina System as Seen by a Petrographic Microscope, in Whitewares and Materials: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 2 (ed W. M. Carty), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294796.ch9
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780470375822
Online ISBN: 9780470294796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!