Chapter 69. Study of Crack Development in APS and EB-PVD TBCS with Bending Tests Using Acoustic Emission and In-Situ Visual Observation
- Waltraud M. Kriven and
- Hua-Tay Lin
Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2003 The American Ceramic Society
27th Annual Cocoa Beach Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 3
How to Cite
Herzog, R., Majerus, P., Mönch, J., Steinbrech, R. W., Schubert, F. and Singheiser, L. (2003) Study of Crack Development in APS and EB-PVD TBCS with Bending Tests Using Acoustic Emission and In-Situ Visual Observation, in 27th Annual Cocoa Beach Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites: A: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 3 (eds W. M. Kriven and H.-T. Lin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294802.ch69
- Published Online: 27 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780470375839
Online ISBN: 9780470294802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!