Chapter 65. Creep Rupture Behavior of ±45° Oxide/Oxide Nextel™ 720/AS Composite
- Waltraud M. Kriven and
- Hua-Tay Lin
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2003 The American Ceramic Society
27th Annual Cocoa Beach Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 4
How to Cite
Buchanan, D. J., John, R. and Zawada, L. P. (2003) Creep Rupture Behavior of ±45° Oxide/Oxide Nextel™ 720/AS Composite, in 27th Annual Cocoa Beach Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 4 (eds W. M. Kriven and H.-T. Lin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294826.ch65
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780470375846
Online ISBN: 9780470294826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!