Chapter 83. Approaches to Complex Shaped Components of Sic-Polycrystalline Fiber-Bonded Ceramics
- Waltraud M. Kriven and
- Hua-Tay Lin
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2003 The American Ceramic Society
27th Annual Cocoa Beach Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 4
How to Cite
Kajii, S., Matsunaga, K., Sato, M. and Ishikawa, T. (2003) Approaches to Complex Shaped Components of Sic-Polycrystalline Fiber-Bonded Ceramics, in 27th Annual Cocoa Beach Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites: B: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 24, Issue 4 (eds W. M. Kriven and H.-T. Lin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470294826.ch83
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780470375846
Online ISBN: 9780470294826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!