Chapter 3. Effect of Anisotropic Thermal Expansion on the Strength of Phosphate-Bonded Al2O3 Bicrystals
- William J. Smothers
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1988 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
Application of Refractories: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 9, Issue 1/2
How to Cite
Soltani, M. and Benzel, J. F. (1988) Effect of Anisotropic Thermal Expansion on the Strength of Phosphate-Bonded Al2O3 Bicrystals, in Application of Refractories: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 9, Issue 1/2 (ed W. J. Smothers), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470310465.ch3
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9780470374764
Online ISBN: 9780470310465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!