Chapter 45. Silicon Carbide Fibers from Methylpolysilane (MPS) Polymers
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1988 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
Proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 1 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 9, Issue 7/8
How to Cite
Lipowitz, J., Legrow, G. E., Lim, T. F. and Langley, N. (1988) Silicon Carbide Fibers from Methylpolysilane (MPS) Polymers, in Proceedings of the 12th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 1 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 9, Issue 7/8 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470310496.ch45
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1988
Print ISBN: 9780470374801
Online ISBN: 9780470310496
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!