Chapter 33. Differences and Comparison of Wet and Powder Porcelain Enamel Covercoats
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1989 The American Ceramic Society, Inc. and The Porcelain Enamel Institute
Proceedings of the 50th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 10, Issue 5/6
How to Cite
Labant, C. J. and Hackler, C. L. (1989) Differences and Comparison of Wet and Powder Porcelain Enamel Covercoats, in Proceedings of the 50th Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 10, Issue 5/6 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470310540.ch33
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780470374856
Online ISBN: 9780470310540
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!