Chapter 19. Residual Stresses and Damage in Unidirectional Model Composites
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1989 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 13th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 2 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 10, Issue 9/10
How to Cite
Chatterjee, A., Moschler, Cap. T. J. W., Kerans, R. J., Pagano, N. J. and Mall, S. (1989) Residual Stresses and Damage in Unidirectional Model Composites, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 13th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 2 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 10, Issue 9/10 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470310588.ch19
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1989
Print ISBN: 9780470374870
Online ISBN: 9780470310588
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!