Chapter 39. Abrasion Resistance of Glazed Tile: Characterization of the Quality and Prediction of Performance in Working Conditions
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1991 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 1/2
How to Cite
Carani, G., Timellini, G., Palmonari, C. and Tenaglia, A. (1991) Abrasion Resistance of Glazed Tile: Characterization of the Quality and Prediction of Performance in Working Conditions, in Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 1/2 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470313183.ch39
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780470374979
Online ISBN: 9780470313183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!