Chapter 46. The Effect of Mill Additions and Firing Conditions on Water Resistance of Water Heater Enamels
- John B. Wachtman Jr.
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1991 The American Ceramic Society, Inc. and The Porcelain Enamel Institute
Proceedings of the 52nd Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 5/6
How to Cite
Lynch, A. (1991) The Effect of Mill Additions and Firing Conditions on Water Resistance of Water Heater Enamels, in Proceedings of the 52nd Porcelain Enamel Institute Technical Forum: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 5/6 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470313275.ch46
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780470375075
Online ISBN: 9780470313275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!