Chapter 7. Properties of the Low Oxygen Content SiC Fiber on High Temperature Heat Treatment
- John B. Wachtman Jr
Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1991 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
Proceedings of the 15th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 1 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 7/8
How to Cite
Takeda, M., Imai, Y., Ichikawa, H., Ishikawa, T., Seguchi, T. and Okamura, K. (1991) Properties of the Low Oxygen Content SiC Fiber on High Temperature Heat Treatment, in Proceedings of the 15th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 1 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 7/8 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470313831.ch7
- Published Online: 28 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780470375099
Online ISBN: 9780470313831
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!