Chapter 35. Electrokinetic Behavior of Zirconia-Alumina Colloidal Suspensions in Water and in Electrolyte
- John B. Wachtman Jr
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1991 The American Ceramic Society, Inc.
Proceedings of the 15th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 2 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 9/10
How to Cite
Goski, D., Kwak, J. C. T. and Konsztowicz, K. J. (1991) Electrokinetic Behavior of Zirconia-Alumina Colloidal Suspensions in Water and in Electrolyte, in Proceedings of the 15th Annual Conference on Composites and Advanced Ceramic Materials, Part 2 of 2: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 12, Issue 9/10 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470313848.ch35
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1991
Print ISBN: 9780470375105
Online ISBN: 9780470313848
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!