Chapter 10. On-Site Oxygen Supply for Oxy-Fuel-Fired Glass Furnaces
- John B. Wachtman Jr
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 1993 The American Ceramic Society
A Collection of Papers Presented at the 53nd Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 3/4
How to Cite
Schroeder, R. W., Campbell, M. J., Lagree, D. A. and Smolarek, J. (1993) On-Site Oxygen Supply for Oxy-Fuel-Fired Glass Furnaces, in A Collection of Papers Presented at the 53nd Conference on Glass Problems: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 14, Issue 3/4 (ed J. B. Wachtman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470314098.ch10
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 1 JAN 1993
Print ISBN: 9780470375242
Online ISBN: 9780470314098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!